Can I afford A Social Media Marketer
Below I listed my Basic Tier, this is what I like to start everyone at, we can always move up but this way you can see it grow as you move up. Let me know what you want to do?
Tier 1 Proposal for Social Media Marketing with MK Services. We can move you to the next Tier at any time, this I fill will be a good starting ground for your company. Remember we can do as much or as little social media as you would like. My initial recommendation would be for your business to have 5 Facebook accounts, 2 Twitter accounts, a Blog and to be added to Wikipedia. All of these would be managed by me.
The first step is the most detailed as it involves setting up the different programs, your price for the listed items above is a $250 package Tier.
The daily monitoring and updating is projected to be about 1 hours a day with Tier 1. Your monthly fee for this service is $100 a month with a 6 month commitment. At anytime we can move you up to Tier 2 and you will recieve a discount for your remaining months.
As we move forward I will recommend additions to your account with my services, those addions will all be your choice, and they can be added as a Tier or individualy.
In order to see how your company is currently interacting within the Social media world, I performed a basic search. This will be the tool we will use to build your program. This will advance your business within the Social media network . This will increase the number of people who are now aware of your business. This should propel your business to the next level.
I appreciate the opportunity to hopefully work with you and am looking forward to your thoughts. Thanks Monica 719-344-5753 or mkmarketingservices@gmail.com
It is essential to add social media to your marketing mix and not totally depend on it as a single marketing strategy. Outsourcing the task to a Social Media Marketing Agency can help you gain a solid online presence.
ReplyDeletesee Https://buyrealsocialmarketing.com|try buyrealsocialmarketing.com
I believe that a social media consultant must be attuned to the company goals and aspirations if he or she is to represent them on their social media channels. I also think that outsourcing social media marketing is a good idea for a company looking to specialize in their core business. In any case, most businesses outsource marketing and advertising and I don’t see why social media marketing should be any different. You just need to be actively involved to ensure that you are represented in the way that you want
ReplyDeleteI believe that a social media consultant must be attuned to the company goals and aspirations if he or she is to represent them on their social media channels. I also think that outsourcing social media marketing is a good idea for a company looking to specialize in their core business. In any case, most businesses outsource marketing and advertising and I don’t see why social media marketing should be any different. You just need to be actively involved to ensure that you are represented in the way that you want
ReplyDelete