Ready to get started with social media?
Post, tweet, and email — engage your audience today.
“I'm an experienced social media consultant and a professional blogger. Whether you run a small business or a corporation, my job is to create and implement a social media campaign for you, with the goal of improving your search engine rankings, building your brand, and driving targeted traffic to your website.” Monica Kelly
If you are a new client, you may schedule a complimentary telephone consultation (30 minutes) with me. Since I am based in the Colorado Springs CO, I can meet with clients locally in person.
For clients living outside of the Colorado Springs area, sessions are conducted via phone and email.
Monica Kelly, at 719/344-5753 to set those up.
I have consulted with several companies in a variety of field including but not limited to Brumder Mansion Bed and Breakfast, HauntedHouses.com, ChristianMusic.com, R and R Services, and Handy Man Company and can provide reference upon request!
I Look forward to working with you! Monica Kelly
719/344-5753 or mkmarketingservices@gmail.com

Hello,,
ReplyDeleteTweetAngels was founded in 2010 by two Sales Managers working for J.P. Morgan’s Marketing division in Chicago, IL. The duo became experts in marketing face to face and online while teaching other’s how to successfully turn Social Media and the internet into generous profits. TweetAngels takes pride in building long term business relationships and affiliate relationships.
social media marketing service