Create – and grow –
your customer relationships!
Event Marketing + Social Media!
your customer relationships!
Event Marketing + Social Media!
Use the reach of social media to increase the visibility of your small business! When you 'go social' you'll grab the attention of a broad audience, and watch your new fans become loyal customers.
Word of mouth for the digital age. Your fans, friends, and followers can help you get noticed!
Word of mouth for the digital age. Your fans, friends, and followers can help you get noticed!
"Social" starts the conversation, Media and Marketing deepens the relationship. When your fans and followers become email subscribers, you can get to know the person behind the email address. Then, you can target your messages and offers to get them in the door.
There's one big event in town – yours. Invite your list, but don't stop there – post your event right from your account to Facebook and Twitter , those are just 2 small keys to the social media. The more media source we use, the more free market and even more publicity. Also, let your Business Grow with a Click! One click and they can post your event to their favorite social media sites getting not only your customers but also their friends, to sign up and spread the word around town about you and your company. All this generates a powerful social media buzz for your small business.
Contact Monica Kelly 719/344-5753 or mkmarkertingservices@gmail.com
Contact Monica Kelly 719/344-5753 or mkmarkertingservices@gmail.com
Ready to get started Post, tweet, and email
engage your audience today.
“I'm an experienced social media consultant and a professional blogger. Whether you run a small business or a corporation, my job is to create and implement a social media campaign for you, with the goal of improving your search engine rankings, building your brand, and driving targeted traffic to your website.” Monica Kelly
If you are a new client, you may schedule a complimentary telephone consultation (30 minutes) with me. Since I am based in the Colorado Springs CO, I can meet with clients locally in person. For clients living outside of the Colorado Springs area, sessions are conducted via phone and email. I work on a monthly retainer, hourly rates are taken on a case by case basis, you can contact me, Monica Kelly, at 719/344-5753 to set those up.
I have consulted with several companies in a variety of field including but not limited to Brumder Mansion Bed and Breakfast, HauntedHouses.com, ChristianMusic.com, R and R Services, and Handy Man Company and can provide reference upon request!
Rates
My rates average $25-35 per hour depending on the project.
I Look forward to working with you! Monica Kelly
719/344-5753 or mkmarkertingservices@gmail.com
Good Post.I like it.Thanks for Sharing.
ReplyDeleteSocial Media Marketing Services